Monday, June 29, 2009

The New Adventure

Today is the first day of my new adventure into blogging. I know, you think that this is going to be just another old man whining about life. WRONG! I am going to whine about everything! I have discovered through my adventures that there are many types of people and places and ideas which go from the mundane to abstruse. I hope that some of you get into reading this daily, and I hope that somehow I spur some thought from you. You want to make comments, fine, but do so in an intelligent manner without name calling and banalities. I'm here to hone my writing skills, what are you here for? If you expect some existential thought that will change your life, that is possible. But highly improbable. If you expect me to give you an epiphany, you will have to pay for the happy ending.

This is an exercise in thought for both me and the reader. You might agree and you might not. I don't really care. I am not here to debate with you. Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride. Together we may not change the world, but understanding it is a key to getting along. Have fun, because I surely will.

Doughnut 503

No comments:

Post a Comment