Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hannity Enlightens Me!

I have had an epiphany. You know, a sudden sense of clarity about something. And, I have to thank Sean Hannity for it. Believe it or not, he really opened my eyes today during his diatribe on the radio. He is a true American... the rest of us are just posers.

I listened to him go on for about fifteen minutes, I could not turn it off, I was mesmerized by his voice. He has made our country what it is. Only he tells the truth...We should all thank him becaue he is exposing to us the realities of the problems of government. He knows everything, just ask him.

This Thanksgiving, I really want to thank him and Rush, Glenn, and Fox News for exposing for us the ills of our society and the terrible path we are headed down. If only Jesus had these guys second guessing him! Can you imagine what the times might have been like had Sean gone about revealing the truth about Christ? The Master did not feed all those people with loaves and fishes, he did not raise Lazarus from the dead. Those were tricks that He pulled to fool us into thinking there was an afterlife, that there was something better in loving our neighbor. Christ, after all, had ulterior motives.

As I listened to the Rev Hannity, I suddenly realized that he probably had a broken arm from patting himself on the back so much. Never have I heard the first person pronoun used so much by someone with so little to give. But, he got me, I listened. And the more I listened to him, the more I realized that I have to listen to him. I cannot stop.

If I stop listening to him, I won't be informed, because he has read the ENTIRE healthcare bill and quote it line by line and tell his listeners what page his facts are on. I have to listen to I know what is being said about how my life and the lives of other Americans are going to be ruined by this President, but have not been hurt by the previous one.

Hannity is like a combination of the little boy who did not get what he wanted and the bully that tries to take over the block. On one side, his candidate did not win, so he never finds anything positive about the winner. On the other end, he YELLS at you and derides you by telling you how low you are and he beats you up psychologically instead of physically.

My eyes were opened today. And for that I am thankful. Amen.

Doughnut

No comments:

Post a Comment