Monday, November 16, 2009

Today begins anew...

The days of despair are over.

I have had some issues lately with my computer which culminated in my Gateway laptop crashing down around my ankles last weeek. I lost all contact with the blog world and most of the rest of my reality. My book was temporarily lost, my pictures were gone. My life as I know it came to a screeching halt in a moment.

I never knew how much I depended on my computer. it was my life blood to Papa John's, my connection to Facebook, and the heart of my communications with friends. What did I ever do without it?

Thanks to a fine young man at Arizona Computers on 35th Av and Union Hills, all was repaired. And Best Buy had a great sale on, I now have a complete computer overhaul.

Dorothy is waiting patiently for her spa. So as soon as i get the book finished and sell my first million copies, she can get one... (Hint here, subliminal suggestion.... "Buy the Book!") Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat....

Love to all my readers who missed me. I will be more punctual from now on because all of my excuses are now gone.

Doughnut

No comments:

Post a Comment