Monday, January 25, 2010

Forced Day Off---New found Treasure

My thanks go out to all of you who check in me regularly. Today will be very short.

I am having a colonoscopy today and an endoscopy. Basically, the docs are looking down my throat and up my bum. Hopefully they will use different instruments, or at least do my throat first.

Today could be one huge pain in the.... but it is not as bad, I understand, as the prep for it. For more information, you can Google colonoscopy yourself.

More tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

_____________

Addendum.....

Things went well today. The only thing they found was a small car that I swallowed when I was three. (I think I will take it to Barrett Jackson and sell it at auction. It has to be an antique!) I did wake up at the end of the procedure and watched the final few minutes. There was a lot of pressure, but the panoramic view of my insides was awesome! After some sleep and a small meal, I am feeling well and ready to get back to work. The doc did take some blood and is doing tests to find out why I have developed anemia. But, 0nce they get the results, then we can move forward.

Thanks to all for the phone calls, they were greatly appreciated.

Doughnut

No comments:

Post a Comment